1. Bookings must be made 48 hours before the service begins, subject to available. Accepted payments are cash and Bank Transfers only NO Cheques
2. Details of insurance, any medication and the vet they are registered WITH MUST BE PROVIDED
3. Familiarization visit is required, prior to reservations, for all new clients.
5. There will be no refunds or credits for early returns or last minute changes to pet care
6. Finchley Dog Walker requests that any changes or delays are relayed as soon as possible
7 Derek Chambers reserve the right to refuse bookings if any animal displays any form of aggression or antisocial behaviour during initial interview, subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
8. The client will supply enough food for the duration of the visit. If insufficient food is supplied at the start of the visit you agree to refund Derek Chambers costs incurred purchasing more food.
9. When walking is required, all dogs will be walked on leads and Derek Chambers except no liability of loss or injury should the owner request their dog be walked off lead.
10. We cannot walk ill dogs or dogs known to have infection even on a one to one basis because of the risk of cross infection. Derek Chambers will dispose of your pet’s waste, we do request that you provide all the necessary items such as dog waste bags, cat litter, trays and plastic bags.
11. Derek requires the customer to inform their vet if they are going away and give permission for them to take their pet to the vet if required. Derek Chambers will cover the cost of any medical attention required but will require full reinbursement on return.
12. If your pet(s) require medication, Derek Chambers is happy to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result.
13. Derek Chambers will not be liable for any injury, disappearance or death of any cat with access to the outdoors.
14. Although Derek Chambers will make every effort to ensure your pet is cared for to our usual high standards we cannot be liable for loss, injury or death.
15. All of your information will be kept private and confidential and will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
16. Please inform Derek Chambers at time of consultation of anyone you may have access to your home while you are away, including family, neighbours or maintenance personnel. Derek Chambers will not accept liability for other persons who will be in your property prior to, during or after our services are completed. We ask that you leave an contact number in case of emergencies.